Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

We had a home-style fabulous dinner before F1 night race, then Hamilton crashed out!


 The night that Hamilton crashed out
(which I missed because I switched channel out of boredom... haha!)
& Alonso won the race ...

Hamilton-Webber crashes in Singapore (Sept 26, 2010)


... we feasted on home-style fabulous tagliatelle with prawns.

Woooo... 

Fresh bay leaves cooked with prawns. The sizzling excites me all the time... in a gastronomical way, in case you think otherwise. Ha!




Greens were french beans and carrots. Fuss-free & simple. 
Fred did a fabulous job making sure they were done just right in the oven. 





Initially there was a tussle between doing clear-boiled clam soup or clam chowder 
(that would have been from a can). But I won with the I-ME-MYSELF majority vote for 'clear'. 
I had craved clear soup for quite some time. It turned out fabulous!



Magical night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails