Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Family of Celebrities!

Chloe's all set for her photo shoot today at SHS. Look at her cute dark brown jumper with little fishes. And her dainty sweet little cotton cardigan. First celebrity photo shoot leh. Dun pr-ay pr-ay!


Tough to get Ethan's 'still' shot (actually, almost impossible using my very basic iphone 3GS cam!). This is my 'capture-the-moment' while he gets whisked off for his celebrity photo shoot. It was reported to me he hugged his box of pocky sticks to sleep. Here he was clutching the box, turning & beaming enthusiastically for my shot.



At the photo shoot...



When the time came for Jim, Joanne, Ethan & Chloe to pose for the celebrity family shot, Chloe started protesting. Look at her waving her little hands in the air!
"Hey, sit so long... I dun like... I want out.. I wanna nap!"


 Ethan was completely absorbed in his rainbow drawing & JK was in his favourite colour - yellow.

 The young promising stars!


The diva took a nap on Daddy's chest. Awwww!


Woken up & posed with mummy. 
Chloe didn't protest because it was Godma Chin who was taking the picture. Heh heh! 
(Real reason: because mummy was carrying Chloe lah!)

Granny, mum & dad posing for shots on senior activities.




 Granny is the superstar!

Love my family of elderly folks -sporting & truly big-hearted!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails