Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our Music (Rick & David bonded us together)


Not long after we first met (in 2002; actually we both attended the wedding banquet of a common friend way earlier but we didn't know each other then), I gave Fred a David Tao CD Black Tangerine for his birthday. 
After we started dating for about 100 days, I gave him a David Tao CD entitled David Tao.


Somewhere down the road (before we got hitched), Fred searched high & low at various record stores & finally found me Rick Price's CD: Heaven Knows (released 1992). I was so touched & my heart soared for many many days.


In 2008, Rick Price launched a remix of his ballads, including Heaven Knows. This rendition still resonates with my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails