Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

October's love & warmth: friends & family

October's not just about gadgets, branded goods & my fav cookbooks. There are my family & friends who surrounded me & made me feel extremely loved and appreciated. My friends, friends' children, Fred's friends, our friends, our family. Without them, life will be meaningless. So here's a tribute to these wonderful folks.











I was so HAPPY when I received this BD card drawn & designed by Darryl. There's something about what a child does that warms an adult's heart, like no one else can. And something about a friend who simply knows how to move my heart.






Then, there was also the note from Aunty K & Aunty Trina's little pocket book with her lovely stick man drawing.


My folks' blessings to me: happiness, peace & health. They have been watching over me since the day I was born until now that their hair has grown grey (that's with Daddy!) Amazing parents they are!



These people have made me strong in my life. Without their love & friendship, my life will most definitely be empty. They are just like the huge gigantic tree in the background of this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails