Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

October's excitement: iMac, Oakley, 2 Jamie's cookbooks! Woohoo!

Mad about iMac! (in a good & a bad way)

Unpacking the iMac was quite an experience in itself, not to mention exploring the features of this machine.








P.S. As of 2 days ago, we only discovered that F9 key in Mac is Expose, different from PC keyboard.  And we had to google high & low to find out where the heck the 'refresh' function for excel worksheets  was! We finally found it: Command + =

Fashion 101: How not to look like Ah Beng in Oakley.

Beng?

Sporty... but not doing Tour de France leh.

Brown or black? Wah, tough choice!

Black lah! Aiyoh, almost the same color mah??

My Cooking Bibles


Karen just added to my single collection for my 40th birthday! Neat! 
Then I went & exchanged with my credit card reward points 'Jamie Does...' 
I am over the moon! Even before I start cooking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails