Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Amazed: my niece's & nephew's artistic talent!

Ash, my niece has been a talented artist from a young tender age. Well, strictly speaking, she has more talents, including story telling & writing.

As she grows older & learns the way of IT (as all children do in today's cyberage), she puts iPhone apps into good use by creating wonderful, free-spirited designs with them. Here are a couple of her creations & one of which is for my birthday 2010.










She took some effort to discover how to ditch the templates & design her own sea here.


Tristan, my nephew is 4 years & 6 months. He draws Safari, his fav stuff toy of late, here.
Quite a replica, I would say.


And this is actually his representation of his family car - the word VIOS, as precise as he knows it.
 It is actually a 3-D image (pointed out surprisingly by his sister). 




Wow, I was drawing 1-D stick figures for God-knows-how-long. The only thing I could do creatively was colour inside the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails