Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Nice Walkabout On My Own 4 (London Diary: Museum of London)

Leaving St. Paul's Cathedral & walking towards the underground, I headed towards the Museum of London, a lesser known counterpart of internationally renounced British Museum. Although not at all a spectacle judging from its exterior, I was pleasantly surprised by the exhibits inside.



There was an informative and educational section on the Great London fire in 1666. Enjoyed that a lot!



I kept thinkng Fred will enjoy spending time here as well. He usually ploughs through the exhibits with much greater patience & tenacity than my legs could afford me. Darling, make sure you get to this Museum as well!




This tribute was for the 7/7 London boomings.
Human tragedies can happen just anywhere. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails