Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fred's pre-London farewell dinner

Fred's going to be away from home from me for a couple of months for the second time. The first time was when he left for residential term at Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University. This time round, he is heading for London for work for 3 months at least. Sigh! We had a lovely farewell dinner at Thai Pan, Changi with my parents, mum-in-law & Ting's family. He'll miss the kids for quite some time. Of course, he'll miss me BIG TIME!



Tris gave Fred a couple of kisses in a row but I couldn't capture on camera. This one is the alternative of Fred kissing Tris.

Ash did one for my camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails