Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tristan's self-choreographed ND dance (with lightsticks) & Ash's DS (Littlest Petshop: Country Friends)

Brought some light sticks over to amuse the kids after National Day dinner. Tris was happy to oblige but Ash wasn't into this elementary stuff anymore. She's more sophisticated now. Having gone into DS games.

I bought her 'Littlest Petshop: Country Friends' for her 8th birthday. She gets to pick a present from me every year. This year, she was able to snap a photo with her handphone & send an SMS to me & inform me politely about the cost, which of course I wouldn't say 'no' to my beloved niece. Again of course, I have no clue what the game is about, being totally out of tune with the Generation Z (???). The way I see it - just little cutie colourful creatures jumping about on a small screen. But Ash is pretty serious & intense when she plays.


Here's Tris cracking me up with his antics with the lightsticks, which ultimately culminated into a self-choreographed dance to the tune of 'This is Home Truly'. Mind you, with a proper little closing pose (Watch home video for that outstanding moment of self-expression & creativity)!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails