Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bali Escapade: On Flight

So we are finally good to go. After Fred signed his employment agreement, we surfed the net & made air & hotel bookings on Mon night (thanks to this age of the internet & global connectivity). I went off to work looking like a zombie on Tues & zipped home in the evening, packed, laid my head on the pillow & got up at 6.30 am today (Wed).

We caught a train to the airport which took less than half an hour. No hassle, no sardine-packed cabins as the morning crowd has just started. Not complaining man! Half an hour's journey from heart of London to Heathrow would have been a dream!

Grabbed a book before boarding, which I predict I may not flip beyond page 10 this vacation since Fred is looking forward to 'activities'. When we were in Hanoi years ago, I wanted to find a cafe, sit & read after our sightseeing. He disapproved of such laid-back behavior. Ha!





This SQ crew is up to expectations, i.e. excellent. It can be tough living up to one's brand name. My nasi lemak smells good. Unfortunately, I always feel queasy in my stomach once I am in mid air. Fortunately, the nice Indian lady beside me doesn't fight for elbow space.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails