Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Under One Roof at Christmas

This year's Christmas is exceptional. We get to celebrate it at our new home - well, sorta like our new permanent, dream home. This picture of my front door was sent over to the Thors as invite to my home party.
My lovely guests arrived with little gifts.


Dinner prepared by me. I love my salad, particularly the rocket! It's so yummy & healthy too.



All Jamie's recipes, who else? I am his loyal fan & follower.



My sweet sister & her adorable son.


Fred having his moment with Ash.


The two Moms having a discussion on??




The two Dads couldn't care to talk... let's just eat!


Not quite Alfresco dining but surely sky-dining, considering the height and view.
Good thing none of them have acrophobia!


My Mom-in-law loves the chorizo sausages. And she is a big salad fan too! Hooray!


Saying cheers to my Mom-in-law.








The big boy & the little boy - I love them both lots & lots.


Even Mom-in-law adores Tris.


Ash, sweetest gal on earth! She lights up the place.
Pressies pressies!

Avid reader for his age. Child wonder!


Sis's domestic helper, Lisa.


Lounging & TV watching ...


reading ...


& chilling out.


Here ends 'Under One Roof at Christmas'. The Christmas story of the Tan, Thor and Chia family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails