Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Year-end Ramblings: No luck with Baby G

Baby G's cool Daddy was bonding with his baby and his cool Mummy said I could have a go at carrying him.
Thought I would give it a shot - I mean he looked superbly endearing and charming. Couldn't resist.
But lo and behold! The minute Baby G reached my arms, he started exhibiting symptomatic behaviours of squirming, frowning, hair-pulling and making noises indicative of distress and displeasure.
"Well, if Aunty Chin Chin is mom's fren, perhaps she is quite cool too. Hmmm... I guess I could tolerate with a fake kiss..." Despite Baby G's great discomfort, he was indeed diplomatic enough (good training by his folks probably) not to 'kick' up a major fuss, though there were some warning signs that he might actually have done so.
When Baby G was finally returned to his mom, he was instantly relieved. You could tell by the creases on his forehead that disappeared and those huge bright eyes that said "Finally, I am safe again!'. Then, when we thought he was all sweet again, he took his revenge with one wack! haha... smart kid!

1 comment:

  1. aunty chin, very nice of you to keep me in the loop. Your place is very nice. And the DISHES!!! I saved the pics. I tell you, i am now inspired to cook. Once i get my plc renovated (simple one), i will start to cook. I miss home cooked food. You guys are living in style man. I think Fred is happier too ya.

    GOD bless you 2.

    Baby G is so cute. He looks like mommy more and more. He is very shy.

    I like your captions. Well put.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails