Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Friday, January 1, 2010

My NYE - va va voom into a smashing 2010!

Promised mom I would go over to her place, which she now shares w my sis, n get her oven working. So there I was n decided to grill some prawns, bacon w asparagus n golden mushrooms. Yums!









Mom's place has absolutely nice landscaping. Love the pool view n the lush greenery.








Mom's feel-good chicken soup. Oh, how I miss those days when I could eat at Dad's n Mum's home everyday after work. Probably didn't appreciate her enough then.





This was the spread of good old home-cooked food. And the beautiful people at the table.



-Posted using BlogPress from my i-Phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails