Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Radical Life

Never saw it this way before. But tonight's devotion really opened my eyes. To live Jesus' lifestyle is to live the 'narrow' way & the radical way.

My flesh felt dissatisfied when caregiving, parenting & work responsibilities overwhelmed me! I reckoned that 2014 was a year of less enjoyment for me.

But it was indeed a year of great humbling! Of leaning on the Lord & hanging to Him for dear life at some moments.

It had been a radical year! Of less highs & more lows. But the more lows have an eternal value in Heaven's perspective. I have come through the narrow way! Without actually realising it. All I was consciously aware of was that it had been uncomfortable & unenjoyable.

If 2014 is a prelude to a radical life, then 2015 will have to be even more glorious! Living in the fast lane of faith. I am to live in day-tight compartments. A day at a time. Exercising faith & deciding not to worry!

I thank the Lord for the fruits of my labour. If I do not lose heart & faith, I shall reap what I sow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails