Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Sunday, January 18, 2015

More Victorious Than I Think

While worshipping in church today, I felt God impressed upon me: through the ups & downs of my parenting, I am more victorious than I actually think I am.

Today, Angel departed from her game of bumper lane bowling obediently (YAF event). Without whining or tantruming.

At bedtime, Evan wanted Angel's LV teddy bear. He whined. I thought to myself: Yucks! Again??

But Angel surprised me. She willingly gave up her bear to Evan. For this act, she won for herself a 'Kindness' Award for January.

I thank God for encouraging me that my children CAN learn what is right. I have to persevere in Christ's perseverence. And be directed by God's love in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails