Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jus Hanging Out with the Kids 3: Getting Ready & Off to the Pool We Go!

As I tried to recover from my temporary amnesia, the kids are already preparing for the next program. Awesome amount of energy they have & poor ancient-dinosaur Chin Yi Yi here trying to take a breather & keep up!



So mind over matter, I 'straightened' myself out & started snapping snapping happy again. Here's my favourite. Tris, show Chin Yi Yi your muscles! And look what I got - well-displayed biceps with an extremely gleeful expression. That's my boy!! I love him to bits. I can't express fully the pleasure I gain from talking with him & watching his every move.



My niece was all too happy to show me her aqua-gymnastic moves. She's really savvy in the waters - like a mermaid. She ducked, she surfaced. She just kept doing those moves to show me.

Here she went - flapping like a bird. Lost in her own fun. Watching her just brings loads & loads of happiness. I was so exhausted that day after reaching home but my love tank was so filled after checking in on my favourite fun peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails