Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jus Hanging Out with the Kids 1: Picking Tris Up from school

I managed to take some time off from work last week to check in on my niece & nephew. Tris was at school. So Ting suggested we pick him up & give him a pleasant surprise. After a 'jerky' ride in Ting's car (which she admitted in good houmor that her kids have gotten used to her driving... heh heh), we reached Tris' school. This video footage captures my surprise visit.

The car ride home was so fun! The kids entertained me with jokes (see part 2 of blog), posed for my iphone cam, and we just laughed ourselves silly the whole journey back! Because I wasn't sitting properly in the car & the route had simply too many stops at traffic lights, I was mildly disoriented after the journey & temporarily 'lost' my memory & couldn't be sure which unit I lived in... FUNNY! Seriously, Tris was asking me: The Metropolitan, 29-what number???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails