Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tristan, my nephew

As I am writing this blog, the song "Top of the World" plays at the background. The uplifting lyrics and catchy melody suit my mood to the tee. This is exactly how I feel whenever I see my little nephew, Tristan ;) Tristan Thor, born 16th May, 2006, is the second son of my sister, younger brother of Ashley Thor. Coincidentally, his birthday is the exact date my mother was born and just one day before my sister was born. So now, our family just celebrates 3 birthdays together ;)


Tristan was the long awaited and greatly desired addition to the family. Consequently, we were over the top when he finally arrived. I couldn't wait to get to the hospital to meet him.













Fred carrying Tris. Tris was just a little bundle ;)

As it is with newborns, they look... hmm.. what's the word? Raw? As in you can't quite make out who they look like at day one. I tried hard to identify but couldn't find any resemblance with anyone in the family... haha. He could pass off as anyone's baby. I am sure Fred could have fooled people as Tris's daddy in the shot above. Well, not until you see this video and the real daddy, my gallant BIL came into the picture. He was one proud and cool daddy that day ;)



The subsequent days were fun too because Tris's features started becoming more hmm... definitive? He looks more like my sister or so I thought, in the earlier months.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails