Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Angel's Mysterious Treasure Hunt Reward from PPHCK

She was so excited to show me! Her reward for hunting. In a yellow & red 'something'. I couldn't understand or make out what she was referring to. But I saw the glee on her face & I was so happy for her.
So there really was to be a treasure hunt in PPHCK! Angel talked about missing it when she came to pick me up at the airport. She confidently announced it was to be held 'tomorrow'! I couldn't figure out which tomorrow she meant. Then on the eve of Good Friday, she brought home a hot cross bun (with a nice little message & bible verse on its significance) & her prize bookmark! My very pleased little big 4 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails