Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First Steps

Today marks the first steps that Angel took on her own. Yes, she was stumbling with excitement - but I must say balancing herself quite well for the few steps into Papa's open arms. Angel is totally Papa's girl. I can't say I am jealous because I remember exactly how it was for me - the special bond I had with my Dad as a child. Even till today, I still ask him to make me tea or coffee, like it used to be when I was living under his roof. His tea or coffee just tastes better, with unyielding fatherly love as ingredient. Of course, we didn't manage to capture on video Angel's surprising move. It's now just locked up in our mind's movie theatre, to be rerun when we reminisce on her milestones. (Haha... you can tell huh? Excited first-time parents!) So here's the post-first steps video to remember how she did try to balance herself on her feet. She was probably as awed as we were on her emerging abilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails