Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Godson Nic



I think I don't get to see enough of my Godson Nic. But times I do see him & carry him, my heart skips with delight & excitement. I can't explain but I feel a very special bond with this emerging tiger! It definitely swoons me that he has the softest toufu skin & that makes any sensible adult just want to cuddle him & love him to bits! Fondness from the heart, affection that denies distance (ahem, not that Singapore is that big but ... you know, I don't get to change his diapers & stuff, so... yah, distance).

In my mind, I am already imagining my best Christmas ever. The first Christmas Angel spends with us, the first Christmas when Nic turns one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails