Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Daddy's gout symptoms' been acting up quite a bit lately. I noticed he was walking slower & seemingly with more effort than usual when he negotiated steps.

Still, Daddy remains unperturbed. He rattles off on the different meds he takes & his upcoming doctor's appointments each time we discuss about his condition. Without fail every week, he comes over to my place to maid-sit when my helper comes to do the chores. Without tiredness, he carries his backpack when he is out with mom & it would be stuffed with mom's ikan bilis, other dried goods from their buying trip & my barley water (for me when they stopover at my place).

My wish & prayer is that Daddy enjoys many more good years in health & quality of life.















Ashley's creation with love, for Gong Gong













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails