Every season we stand

Every season we stand
Trip to Perth (Photographed in 2014)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sending off at Heathrow Airport

I had such mixed feelings about returning home after a 2 week stay in London with Fred. I had work and responsibility to return to but my heart was with Fred who would be on his own, without a kin, for the months ahead. Oh well, we just had to pull through this period. That day of my departure, the London tube & DLR were down at our part of town - sickening! So we gave ourselves a good 6 hours headstart to get to Heathrow. This is double the time of leaving for the Changi Airport from Woodlands.

Anyway, we reached early with a few hous to spare. This bagel was our lunch because the terminal didn't have anything else at a decent price.






At least the mocha was good & gratifying.



Parting with my Darling is sorrowful. I can't wait to see my darling again... SIGH!

The employee at the cafe was so sweet. She offered to take a picture for us when she saw us pointing the camera at ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails